Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges Policy
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase and or you have received a faulty product, please contact us via email to advise us of the details and reason for the return and or fault. We will be happy to assist you with your concern and organize a replacement product, according to the following:
- Email us as soon as possible to advise us of your problem. Your email must include your invoice number, name and item details. Items must be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the item.
- A “Goods Return Authority” (GRA) must be obtained prior to any goods being returned to our warehouse. Items returned to our warehouse without a GRA number will not be accepted from the returning carrier.
- When returning, please include a copy of the invoice where possible. Failing that the returned items need to be fully addressed with the customer’s name and GRA details attached.
- The return postage will need to be paid by the customer, and Lavco Industries Pty Ltd will cover the return of the items to the customer (if an exchange is required). If the product is faulty Lavco Industries Pty Ltd will organize via their nominated carrier a pick-up of the faulty item and delivery of the replacement at our cost.
- All items must be in their original unused condition. This includes all tags and packaging.
- Any item that has been used, damaged or altered in any way will not be exchanged and will be returned to the customer.
It is our policy to provide the fairest possible outcome for our customers. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason please feel free to call us during normal business hours.