Folding Disabled Shower Seat (960mm W x 400mm H) Compact Laminate
- Stainless steel brackets
- Compact laminate top
- Fully compliant with building code AS1428.1-2009
- Ideal for shower applications
- Wall mounted fixings not included
- 445mm fixing height above floor
- 960mm width
- 400mm depth
The answer you need may only be a click away...
Please browse through our FAQs to find answers to any of your questions relating to our website, if you can't find the answer to your specific question, please feel free to contact us for further information.
- 1. Do you offer any Warranty?
Please refer to our warranty statement. Read more.
- 2. Do you ship internationally?
We ship to all states and territories within Australia only. Read more.
- 3. How many years have you been in business?
Lavco Industries is a family owned and operated company which has been operating for six years, however our director has 32 years experience in the industry. We pride ourselves on offering the latest commercial washroom accessories at competitive prices.
- 4. I have a faulty product, who should I contact?
If for any reason the product you purchase is not suitable, please contact us on 03 9338 2092 during office hours. We will be happy to discuss the matter with you and provide you with a suitable replacement product or a full refund.
- 5. What are your hours of operation?
Our products can be purchased online 24 hours a day, or alternatively, orders can be placed by calling our office between 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- 6. What is your refund policy?
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us via email to advise us of the details and reason for the return. We will be happy to assist you with your concern and organize a full credit, according to the following:
- Email us as soon as possible to advise us of your problem. Your email must include your invoice number, name and item details.
- A “Goods Return Authority” (GRA) must be obtained prior to any goods being returned to our warehouse. Items returned to our warehouse without a GRA number will not be accepted from the returning carrier.
- The return postage will need to be paid by the customer.
- Goods returned to our warehouse will not automatically constitute a credit as all items need to be fully inspected by our staff prior to any refund being provided.
- Products must be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the item to be able to obtain a full credit.
- When returning, please include a copy of the invoice where possible. Failing that the returned item or items need to be fully addressed with the customer’s name and GRA details attached.
- All items must be in their original unused condition. This includes all tags and packaging. If returned this way, a refund will then be issued for the original purchase price less postage.
- Goods can be returned after the 14 day return period but a restocking fee of 25 % will apply. The return postage will need to be paid by the customer.
- No goods will be accepted back for credit after 60 days from date of invoice.
- All refunds are to be sent to our head office address in Airport West.
- Products that are warranty related need to be referred to our warranty statement.
- If for the unlikely event should your item be out of stock, you will be notified within 48 hours & a full refund will be provided and or an alternative product can be arranged upon your acceptance.
Please note, a refund will not be available under the following conditions:
- If the items were on sale or were clearance items.
- Any item that has been used, damaged or altered in any way will not be refunded and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
It is our policy to provide the fairest possible outcome for our customers. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason please feel free to call us during normal business hours.
- 7. What is your shipping policy?
- Shipping is within Australia only.
- No International shipping is available at this point of time.
- No pick-ups are available as all goods are shipped from an alternative warehouse other than Airport West.
- No deliveries to Post Office boxes will be accepted.
- Items are shipped by a Lavco Industries Pty Ltd nominated courier.
- Goods are shipped within 1-3 business days of your order being accepted and paid in full.
- All goods must be signed for at the specified delivery point. Strictly no items will be delivered without a receiving signature from the person or persons at the nominated delivery address.
- We do not accept any alternative shipping methods as to what is listed above.
- We require a minimum order value of $25.00 per order for your order to be processed.
- A delivery charge of $16.50 per order applies for orders within Australia except for orders in Western Australia and the Northern Territory where a $33.00 delivery fee applies.
- Orders to the value of $500.00 and over will be delivered free of charge to all areas within Australia.